Our school uniform consists of:
- Navy jumper or cardigan (no hoodies)
- Red polo shirt (EYFS, Years 1 to 4)
- White shirt (Years 5 and 6)
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- Grey, black, white, navy or red tights
- Black or brown shoes or boots (no trainers)
Our PE kit consists of either:
- Navy shorts and red top, or
- Red shorts and navy top
- Pumps (EYFS, Years 1 and 2), or
- Trainers (Years 3 to 6)
Children in EYFS, Y1 and Y2 will also require a book bag – this can be with or without the school logo on it. Older children can either use a book bag or rucksack to take carry their reading books to and from school.
Children bringing a packed lunch will require a lunchbox.
Children will also require:
- A warm coat for the winter
- Hat and gloves
- Sun hat
- Water bottle
Please remember to name all items!
Where to Buy
Our uniform is designed to be affordable whatever your budget.
Uniform with the school logo can be purchased from either Tesco online, Kids Essentials in Northfield and Colliers in Northfield
You can also purchase uniforms without the logo from your own choice of supplier, as long as it matches the school colours.
Iron-on badges for navy and red tops can be bought from the school office for £1.25 and used on garments purchased from other suppliers.
If any parents find themselves struggling to afford uniform, please speak to our Deputy Headteacher, in confidence.