Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices, frequently requested forms and other documents that are relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to request any of our policies in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Allegations Against Staff Policy - 2017
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2017
- Attendance Policy - 2016
- Behaviour Principles (Written Statement) - 2016
- Care and Control Policy - 2016
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2016
- Code of Conduct for Adults - 2017
- Collective Worship Policy - 2016
- Complaints Policy - 2016
- Curriculum Statement - 2016
- Data Protection Policy: KS1 - 2016
- Data Protection Policy: KS2 - 2016
- Disability Equality Scheme - 2017
- Educational Visits Policy - 2016
- Equal Opportunities Policy - 2017
- E-Safety Policy - 2017
- Exclusions Policy - 2016
- Extremism (No Platform For) Policy - 2017
- EYFS Policy - 2017
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme: KS1 - 2016
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme: KS2 - 2016
- Gender Equality Scheme - 2016
- Health and Safety Policy - 2017
- Healthy Relationship Education (HRE) Policy - 2016
- Medical Conditions and Medicines Policy - 2017
- Positive Behaviour Policy - 2017
- Pupil Premium Policy - 2016
- Race Equality Policy - 2016
- Safeguarding Policy - 2017
- Safer Recruitment Policy - 2016
- Security Policy - 2017
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy - 2017
- Social Media Policy - 2016
- Staff Code of Conduct - 2017
- Uncollected Children Policy - 2017
- Uniform Policy - 2017
- Whistleblowing Code - 2017
If your child is due to start Reception in September then you will need to make an application to Birmingham Local Authority who deal with admissions that take place at the usual transfer times.
Details of how to do this can be found on the Birmingham Admissions web page (external link).
If you are applying for a place in any year group other than Reception, you will need to contact the school directly. Please ask to speak to Mrs Robertson who deals with admissions.
We will send you an in-year transfer form to complete. Once this is completed and returned we will be able to advise you whether we can offer you a place immediately or whether your child will need to go on a waiting list until a space becomes available.
Full details of our admission arrangements can be found in our policy below:
All documents on this page are in pdf format.