Please note that we have not yet had an Ofsted inspection for the newly combined Primary school.
The Infant School's last Ofsted Inspection was conducted in June 2014 when we were judged to be good overall.
Some of the comments from the inspection report include:
- All pupils make good progress and achieve well.
- Pupils’ progress in reading, writing and mathematics has improved greatly.
- Children make a good start to learning in Reception because teaching is never less than good, and often outstanding.
- Pupils say they feel safe and well cared for by adults in school.
- Pupils are provided with many opportunities in lessons and after school to develop their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding.
- Behaviour is good in lessons and around the school. Pupils are polite and respectful to adults and to each other.
- The school is well led by the headteacher. She has introduced changes which have improved the quality of teaching and raised pupils’ achievement.
- Governors know the school well and provide the right balance of support and challenge.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report - June 2014 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.