Proposed Conversion to an Academy
As you may already be aware, the Governing Body of Colmers Farm Primary School has applied to become an Academy, and is proposing to join Excelsior Multi Academy Trust.
Further information about what becoming an academy means, and how to comment on the proposals, is set out in an Academy Conversion Letter (pdf) that we have prepared for you.
Welcome to our school website! Whether you are visiting as prospective pupil, parent, teacher, student, volunteer or governor, we hope to give you an insight into our school.
We are very proud of our school, our pupils and their achievements. You will discover more about us by exploring the rest of this website, but the very best way to get a feel for Colmers Farm Primary School is to come and visit - you are always welcome. Please contact us and we will be happy to show you around.
We hope what you see on the website gives you a flavour of the culture and community that makes Colmers Farm so special.
Do keep an eye on our News and Diary section, where you'll find our newsletters and all those important dates for your diary. And, if you have enjoyed your visit to our website, please feel free to leave us a comment in our Guestbook.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Children and technology - A little guide to keep your family safe (new 2019 version). Please click here.
Are you receiving alerts via our school’s text messaging system? If not, please check with our office team to see if we have the correct contact details for you.
School Telephone Number: Our new school telephone number is 0121 716 0444. Please update your records.
New Things on our Web
- 10 Feb 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Feb 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 03 Feb 19: Attendance Update Newsletter.
- 25 Jan 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 22 Jan 19: Pupil Premium Strategy Report for 2018/19.
- 22 Jan 19: Updated Governing Body attendance at meetings.
- 18 Jan 19: Job Vacancy for an English Leader (deadline since passed).
- 18 Jan 19: Job Vacancy for a Lower KS2 Phase Leader (deadline since passed).
- 18 Jan 19: Further updated school Policy documents.
- 17 Jan 19: Some more updated school Policy documents.
- 15 Jan 19: Updated Pupil Premium Strategy Report for 2017/18.
- 15 Jan 19: Some updated school Policy documents.
- 07 Jan 19: Updated school Staff List.
- 07 Jan 19: Updated list of school Governing Body members.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 10 February, 2019
If you have a concern about one of our pupils, please phone 0121 716 0444 or email us at email@example.com